What should I write to arrange an appointment with someone?
A letter should always include:
1. Your address, phone number, email and date (on the top right corner)
2. The recipients name and address (underneath your details, on the left)
3. To whom it may concern or Dear Mr./Mrs. Smith or Dear Sir/Madam
4. Reason for writing the letter: I am writing to arrange an appointment with you in the upcoming week.
5. Explain reason for the appointment: The purpose of the appointment is to discuss the promotion in the Sales department, I would like to be considered for this promotion.
6. Ask them to contact you whenever it is convenient for them: If you are interested in discussing the promotion further with me, please tell me a time that is convenient. I am very excited about this new opportunity.
7. Ending: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to hearing from you and arranging a meeting.
Dear Mr/Mrs Smith,
I would like to arrange an appointment with you to discuss your sons behaviour in the classroom. I feel that a meeting would be extremely beneficial for your sons progress in school.
I am available after school hours from Monday to Friday, please let me know when it is convenient for you to come to the school.
Thank you for your time.
- Hello Dr. Cullen this is Sarah.
- Hi Sarah, how can I help you today?
- I would like to arrange an appointment with you, I would like a consultation.
- Of course, what day would you like to come to the surgery?
- I am only available in the morning during the week. Are you available any morning this week?
- Yes, I am free at 9 A.M. on Wednesday. Is that ok for you?
- Yes, that is perfect. Thank you.
- You’re welcome.
- I’ll see you on Wednesday.
- Bye Sarah.
Recommended for you:
19 Email Templates for Business Communication
AT THE DOCTOR Dialogues and Vocabulary List
Spa Fitness Gym Workout Massage Vocabulary and Dialogs
SHOPPING Phrases, Dialogs and Phrasal Verbs!
Travel, Holiday, Vacation Vocabulary and Dialogs in English