Polite Words and Expression to use with your Boss
Below is a list of useful words and expressions you can use with your boss or in the work environment.
- Ma’am (short for madam)
- Thank you
- Excuse me
- Of course.
- It’s not a problem.
- I’ll start that right away.
- May I talk to you for a moment?
- May I confirm that with you tomorrow?
- Could you go over that with me?
- Could you repeat that please?
- Would you mind if I took my lunch break?
- Would you mind if I left the office early today?
- Would you mind if I borrowed the report?
- Would it be possible to reschedule the meeting?
- I may need a bit more time with the report.
- I’m afraid the meeting has been postponed.
- How can I help?
- What would you like me to do?
- Would you like me to complete the project?
- Is there anything I can do?
- I understand, I will keep that in mind.
- I’ll make sure to remember that for next time.
- I will correct the error right away.
- I agree with you.
Recommended for you:
How to Write Email for Senior Management?
7 Simple Examples of Business Email Writing in English
Polite Expressions in English: Words, Phrases and Questions
Formal and Informal Email Phrases Starting with Greetings
112 Phrases for Saying Thank You in Any Situation
Useful English Phrases For Running A Business Meeting