Most commonly used Phrasal Verbs about Family
Here are some examples:
- I grew up in the suburbs of London.
- I’ve always looked up to my grandmother. She raised six children on her own.
- Mary lost her parents when she was two and was brought up by her aunt.
- I was always told off for being one minute late.
- I love it when all my aunts and uncles and cousins get together.
- I used to look after my brother when he was younger.
- Mum and her sister are not on speaking terms. They fell out years ago.
- Charlie takes after his father. He has the same eyes and smile.
- I get on really well with my mother-in-law.
Recommended for you: