All of the workers IS or ARE receiving a bonus?
All of the workers Are receiving a bonus. – is correct
More for you to read
- Is this website to learn English grammar?
- There aren’t enough words to describe it or there isn’t enough?
- 20 NO Synonyms & How to say NO without saying no (politely)
- Do you put a comma before ANY quote?
- 36 Most Common Collocations with Keep
- What is the difference between a lake and a pond?
- “fish and meat __(is/are) chief food of Norway”. What is the correct answer?
- Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Best Answers 👊 in English
- There is / There are / There isn’t / There aren’t
- There’re only a few people, …….. ? a) are there, b) aren’t there
- 20 Keywords for Giving Advice and Making Suggestions
- Some – Any – A – An
- 25 Classroom Phrases in English for Teachers and Students
- Is ‘sweets’ a Countable and Uncountable Noun?
- List of Words Without Plural Form (Uncountable Nouns)
- Their They’re There [Infographic] ››› Best Explanation Ever!!!