Teacher tools for creating quizzes or polls
Build, play and share an unlimited number of quizzes and questions for free. Great for teachers and students. Includes multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, matching and ordering question types. Add images and a time limit to questions and review scores achieved by students. Available online or via Apple and Android apps.
The ClassMarker online testing website, is a easy to use, online quiz maker that marks your tests and quizzes for you.
With our online quiz creator it's easy to make a quiz, exam or assessment in less than five minutes.
QuizPedia is a digital tool for quizzes in the classroom. Easy to add text, pictures and sound.
Use quizzes to assess your student's level of understanding OR make the students co-creators of the own learning and let them make quizzes themselves and then share them with their peers.
Free, but access to statistics, feedback function and customizing requires a fee.
The focus of the Moodle project is always on giving educators the best tools to manage and promote learning, but there are many ways to use Moodle.Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students.
QuestBase gives you the freedom to ask. Whether you need to create quizzes, tests, assessments, exams or get feedback from surveys and polls, QuestBase helps you save time. Millions of questions (and counting) published and printed with QuestBase! Free of charge.
Socrative is a smart student response system that empowers teachers to engage their classrooms through a series of educational games and exercises via smartphones and tablets. Our apps are super simple and take seconds to load and run. Teachers control the questions and games on their laptop, while students respond and interact through their smartphones/laptops. Run it as an app or on any web browser
Google Forms - the quizzes can even be self-grading by adding in the proper "if statements" in the underlying spreadsheet. Google Forms allows you to create many different types of questions, automatically collects usernames, sends data to a spreadsheet, self-grading options such as "if statements" but if you use a tool called Flubaroo http://www.flubaroo.com/ it is even easier to grade them. Google makes it easy to graph results as well. Google Forms also has many public templates with some quizzes that have already been made, you can use and modify them. I like the way Google Forms works with other Google Apps, you can either send the quiz to students via their mail, or embed the quiz in your Google Site.
For class sizes of 30 or less it is free and unlimited. Its great for polling your class for opinion and understanding. The results can be embedded into a PowerPoint presentation or web page and update in real time. responses can be submitted via text message, Twiitter or web. It's the favorite tool of many teachers for creating pools.
Survey Anyplace enables anyone to create appealing mobile quizzes and surveys to engage with audiences on the go. Use the feedback to increase satisfaction, participation and revenue. Get started for free.
Community builder and JomSocial 1.8 - 2.8 compatible! Sites using this product Standard Subscription $69 per 12 months 1 domain Support of 1 installation 100% access to source code Documentation Updates Support Professional Subscription $109 per 12 months Unlimited domains Support of 2 and more installations all Standard Subscription features Expert Subscription $129 per 12 months Unlimited domains Support of 2 and more installations Subscription can be upgraded at any time from Members Area Joomla Quiz Deluxe is a comprehensive and easy-to-use quiz component for Joomla!
Generate automatically graded online tests with 4 questions types. Great for professionals and K-12! No need to register to create tests.
Create free awesome Buzzfeed and PlayBuzz-style interactive quizzes, polls, lists and more - in under a minute. Shareable, viral - these are perfect for teachers as visual aids or as fun ways to have students make their own grammar or vocabulary tests.
It is a new free site designed for creating and taking tests/exercises. The features include sharing tests and results with social network, tracking progress, rating a test, searching a test by subject or grade level..
The Hot Potatoes suite includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering and gap-fill exercises for the World Wide Web. Hot Potatoes is freeware, and you may use it for any purpose or project you like. It can be integrated with Moodle.
The unique feature of EventSurvey360 is user can create Events- Sell their Tickets- Create Surveys and get ratings of event and sub categories or even speakers. So users can get to know people's experience right on our website. Also users can submit the question and answers during the event. Organizers/Sponsors can award participants during the event with product gifts or points which can be redeemed on their own products or services in our inbuilt Smart Marketplace. We developed Casino feel reward quiz engine which increases participant experience. Organizers/Sponsors have the ability to collect participants emails and phone during the raffle survey instantly with their preferences which can be imported in to our CRM or API
Auto Multi Language
Rewards Engine in Products, Cash, Crypto and Points
Survey Templates and Analysis
Enterprise API Access
Event Tickets and Marketplace
Quickly create your own online quiz to be hosted on your own website, or taken right here at this website. Lots of customization options, including background images, logos, colors, fonts, etc.
Turns any networked device into an easy-to-use response tool. Wide support for smartphones and tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Kindle.
Best Quiz Maker Tools for Remote Learning
Affecting millions of lives worldwide, COVID-19 is one pandemic that has changed the way we used to live, work, and connect. Social distancing and being at home all the time have become the new norms.
For students, it literally means, “No School” for quite some time now. But, that doesn’t mean holidays or no learning. They are still attending classes together with their peers in a classroom. The only difference is that children are learning remotely at home as their teachers check-in and give assignments digitally.
Needless to say, with no end of COVID-19 in sight, remote learning will scale up in a massive way. Teachers have already transitioned to distance learning using tools like the Google Classroom, Learning management system (LMS), and communication apps. Educators and teachers are embracing Edtech to design assignments that aid students in learning and maintain academic integrity.
Online quizzes have been playing an essential role in ensuring successful educational e-learning as well as corporate e-learning. These can be beautifully described as learning that feels like play. Most importantly, it is the best way faculties can access the learners’ knowledge retention while keeping them engaged.
How do I create an online quiz for students?
For educators, teachers, and trainers who are looking for an easy to use online quiz makers, here is the list of top 10 tools.
In the given times, you can even use these tools to create quizzes about COVID-19.
The first in my list is ProProfs Quiz Maker. It is super easy to design interactive and engaging quizzes, online tests, and polls. Suitable for small and big learning groups, it is a trusted choice of a large number of educational institutions, educators, and trainers.
- Scored quizzes, personality quizzes, or surveys, you name it, they have it. With this tool, you get access to hundreds of customizable quizzes and more than 15 question types. Including multiple-choice, fill in the blanks, hotshot, etc.
- Quizzes are meant to test knowledge. But that doesn’t mean they have to be boring. The makers of ProProfs knew that. To make the quizzes more interactive, the tool allows you to use professionally designed themes, add images, videos, and presentations.
- Children can access the quizzes on any device. They can receive instant results and feedback. The smart analytics and automatic grading help trainers review students’ performance to see where the learning can be improved for them.
- You can give ProProfs Quiz Maker a try for free with a trial plan where you can enjoy its benefits.
Next, we have iSpring Quiz Maker. One of the most popular tools in the market, iSpring Quiz Maker, is highly intuitive and very easy to use. This tool is suitable for teachers not wanting to spend hours learning to use a quiz maker tool.
- With this tool in hand, quizzes creation, publishing, and administration for your digital classroom becomes a cakewalk.
- This tool offers a variety of question types for you to choose from. To enhance the appeal of quiz questions for the students, you can add images, videos and more.
- With their free mobile app, teachers are able to conduct comprehensive assessments and get insightful reports wherever the student wants.
- To help them with the quizzes, you can allow multiple attempts. But to get responses faster, you may limit the test time.
One of the highest-rated survey software, Survey Anyplace. It is a popular choice to create fun and interactive quizzes and surveys in the fastest possible time. Just like its peers, this tool too, gained traction due to its user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- The tool comes with unlimited questions, incentive widgets along with some entrancing functionalities, quiz capabilities, reporting, integrations that make this tool a must-have.
- To inspire a competitive zeal, you can time the quizzes from the settings to keep the students alert with a ticking timer. In questions, they answered incorrectly, give them access to the right answers.
- The quiz score can be shown to children as a percentage or in a gauge. Fun features like a leader board permit the students to compare their quiz results with their peers.
If you are looking for a simple quiz maker, the Online Quiz Creator can definitely become your favorite. With some easy to follow steps, you end up creating a quiz in a few minutes.
- To create alluring quizzes for students, you can choose from text questions, multiple-choice questions, image questions.
- In case you are interested in a different question type, the makers help you have one. You can customize the look and feel of the quiz and add a timer.
- The quizzes are compatible with all the platforms.
- Users can play these quizzes in teams and keep track of the scores and the number of quizzes played.
- To help users get more information on how to make online quizzes and more, they have maintained an all-inclusive FAQ section created by experts.
When you are teaching online, you need to adapt certain teaching strategies to keep the kids engaged in the remote classroom. Instead of lectures, children need to be taught by means of pictures, stories, and examples.
- Playbuzz is a highly popular site where you not only create quizzes and trivia tests but find interesting, shareable stories, and trending videos.
- Publishers, agencies, brands, and content creators across the world find this tool immensely useful to tell engaging stories online. They conduct fun quizzes on English vocabulary to keep the students entertained, especially during COVID-19.
- This tool can be the ultimate choice to create personality quizzes for children. You get individual responses unique to the child. Teachers can take this data into account to layout a personalized learning experience for their students.
6. Lead Quizzes
LeadQuizzes quiz maker is a popular tool amongst business owners trying to grow their business and capture leads. It has tailor-made quizzes and more than 75 professionally designed templates with customization flexibility for you to choose from.
- Using this tool, you can easily create an online quiz or survey that helps assess a student’s knowledge better as well.
- Their quiz types include personality, diagnostic, true/false quizzes, trivia, and much more.
- Teachers can create a quiz that is a pre-topic assessment or a midway test.
- The major highlight of this online quiz creator is that it offers you an immense opportunity for quizzes online promotion. This might be helpful if you are trying to reach a wider audience.
Quizzing is the most efficient way students can put what’s learned into practice.
Now, when teachers have to create quizzes daily, they need a reliable product trusted by others.
Survey Monkey is a popular survey tool that has been helping organizations gather feedback from a broad audience. Their quiz maker is equally popular amongst educational institutions for e-learning and interview coaching.
- The tool offers incredible quiz analytics that gives you a holistic view of students’ performance.
- Along with different question types, the quiz maker is well-equipped with every feature needed to create quizzes for students’ learning and test grading.
- There is a provision of adding custom feedback too.
- When filling a quiz at home, there are high chances students may cheat by connecting with a friend through messaging apps. To prevent this, the tool allows you to use A/B testing for question randomization and even prepare 2 sets for quizzes.
Quizworks is one good online quiz platform that is loved by educational institutions, marketing agencies, and media houses. They create interactive and fun quizzing and gamification to keep learners engaged.
Giving you access to unlimited questions and quizzes, the quiz maker is ideal for online training and gauges the effectiveness of remote learning.
This Indian quiz master is also famous for hosting engaging live quiz events for educational institutions and organizations.