A card, quick note, or message is a kind gesture to those who may not be feeling well, and we want to send something to comfort them. It shows that we are thinking of them, and we hope they feel better soon.
It’s a small, simple gesture, but we often overthink it, and get overwhelmed with what to say. There’s an English expression that describes something as “Short and Sweet!”, meaning perfect and straight to the point!
There’s no reason to write a whole essay when a few short words will get the job done just as well! Here are a few tips of how you can write a note wishing someone a speedy recovery in the nicest, simplest way.
Wishing you well! I hope you feel better soon!
This is a simple example, but you can make it as personal or creative as you would like.
Some other examples of “Get Well Wishes” can be:
- Warmest wishes for a quick recovery!
- We miss you, and wish you a speedy recovery!
- Hoping you’re feeling a little better every day!
- You are in our thoughts, and we wish you a speedy recovery.
- I hope it won’t be long before you’re feeling better!
- Take this time to rest and relax. We wish you a speedy recovery!
- I’m sure you’ll be feeling better in no time!
- In my thoughts and prayers, I wish you well.
- Sending you good, healthy vibes! Get well soon!
- Get well soon!
- God bless you through your recovery.
- Sending hugs and love.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery! Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
- You are so brave during this time. Please get well soon!
- Goodbye to feeling sick. Hello to feeling better very soon!
- I’m here for you, for whatever you need during this time. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- Thinking about you every day. Feel better soon!
- I hope you feel the love we all have for you. Get well soon!
Examples for closing your note before your signature can be:
- Best wishes,
- Wishing you well,
- Best wishes as you recover,
- Always in my thoughts,
- In my thoughts,
- Your friend,
- With love,
- Thinking of you,
- Good health to you,
- Be well,