So far I showed you Formal and Informal Email Phrases – from Greetings to Closing Phrases! Now I want to highlight GREETINGS for Emails.
List of Greetings for Emails
Simple and Informal
- Hi [Name],
- Hi there,
- Hey [Name]!
- Hi, how are you?
- Congratulations on [person’s achievement]
- Hello from the other side
- It’s me again
- Hey, did you have your first coffee already?
- Hey, it’s me
- Don’t worry, I’ll keep this short.
- Happy Monday!
- Hi. Just a quick note to tell you …
- Thanks for your email. It was great to hear from you!
- I wanted to ask you if …
- Dear [Name],
- To whom it may concern
- Good Afternoon
- Allow Me to Introduce Myself
- Hope this email finds you well
- I’m reaching out because …
- [Somebody] recommended getting in touch with you
- Dear Human Resources Manager
- It’s my pleasure to inform you…
- I’m emailing you to…
- I am getting back to you as we agreed
- I am following up on our call
- As I promised here is an update
- Here I am with the details about …
- Just checking in…
- Do you have any updates?
- Are you still interested?
- Sorry, it took me a while to get back to you.
- Thank you for your e-mail regarding the…
- With reference to our phone conversation…
- Can you please let me know if you are available on the 10th of September?
- I would appreciate it if you could send me a reply to my previous email.
- Can you please call me back regarding our last meeting?
- I was wondering if you were able to check our products since our last talk.
- We are happy to let you know that you’ve been selected for the marketing assistant position.
- Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
- If you need any help, please let me know. I would be happy to help you! (my favorite)
Please let me know if you liked this list in the comments below. Also, comment in the comments below if I missed anything.