When presenting your business or the company you work for, you normally have only a few minutes to do so. So keep it short and focus on the most important elements without burdening your audience with every single detail.
(Past and Present)
- The company was founded/launched in 1998.
- We have been in business for over ten years.
- We started life as a construction company.
- Our company is based in Paris.
- Our headquarters/ head office is in Paris.
- We have offices all over Europe.
- We operate in 5 other cities/ 10 countries all over the world.
- We have subsidaries all over the country.
WHAT YOU DO
- We employ/ Our company employs around two-hundred people.
- We specialize in commercial development/ corporate law/ intellectual property rights.
- We supply quality website and publishing services.
- Our company provides legal services.
- We deliver training courses to help your employees become more productive.
- We offer customers apps that are made to meet specific requirements.
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT
- We work directly with the clients.
- What we do is listen to our customers’ unique needs and employ strategies that are specifically designed to achieve their goals.
- What sets us apart from our competition is that we invest enough time in training our employees to make sure they’re equipped with the right skills.
- We’re planning to open five more offices in the country.
- Our next campaign will target teenagers.
- Our marketing strategy will be based on creating eye-catching advertising materials.
- Our marketing tactics will involve giving away freebies.
- The unique combination of our expertise and innovative strategies ensures that we will be a major market player in the future.
Recommended for you:
English for Companies
Questions and Answers to Prepare You for a Job Interview
Official letters regarding the salary advance and leave …
Difference Between LOOSE LOSE LOSS and LOST
Colleagues vs Coworkers
English For Information Technology Professionals and Software Engineers
7 Simple Examples of Business Email Writing in English