My question is:
The leaves of these trees fall and cover the riverbanks like golden snow.
How many subjects and verbs are in this sentence?
I think its svv (subject verb verb) but my friend says ssvv (subject subject verb verb)
Can you shed some light on this, please?
Answer: Fall and cover are verbs = 2vv Are leaves of trees 1 subject or 2? Comment it below!
- What is the subject in “The zoo and the ice-cream store were the favorite destinations of Sally and Todd?”
- Semicolon When Changing Subjects (But Not Really)
- What is the complete subject and complete predicate in this sentence?
- What is the subject & predicate in “Bring your homework tomorrow” sentence?
- ‘what a bad boy?’ Which word in the question is subject?
- What is the subject and what is the predicate in – Once upon a time there was a boy named kumar.
- Add subject or predicate to ‘the last book …’
- What is the subject and predicate in this sentence? Suhaani was greatful to her teachers for their help
- Stop! don’t run. What is the subject?
- Subject and Predicate. Simple Subject and Predicate, Examples & Worksheets
- 36 Examples of Verb + Noun Collocations [List]
- Bare Meaning as an adjective and as a verb
- I cook pasta every Friday evening. Where is the adverb in that sentence?
- Can Tutor be a verb? Can Tutor be pluralized?
- What tense is this? Noun+Was / Were+Verb
- Put the Verbs in Brackets into their Correct Form…
- Urgent!!! INDIRECT SPEECH – when reporting verb is in the past what happens with statements in Past Simple?
- Ape Shit Meaning 💩 & Examples & Related Phrasal Verbs
- Phrasal verbs with Escaped