Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb.
I _ her to the party but she didn’t come. (invited)
- I invited her to the party but she didn’t come.
You can also use the verb CALL here
- I CALLED her to the party but she didn’t come.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions? I am here to help you!
- COME DOWN meaning 🙃👇⬇️
- 👉 Linking Words: List of Sentence Connectors in English with Examples! 😃
- Even though I have been learning English for the past 42 years, still I feel some sort of inadequacy in me. How can I overcome this feeling?
- Simple Past Quiz: 20 Quiz for practicing SIMPLE PAST tense
- Urgent!!! INDIRECT SPEECH – when reporting verb is in the past what happens with statements in Past Simple?
- Examples with Past Continuous and the verb to BE
- What is the past tense of ” announce meeting with the parents”?
- What is the past tense of Laminate?
- How to learn Tenses?
- 12 😍 English Tenses with Examples
- ✅ 4 Past Tenses in English with Examples