I know a lot of English words when I wont to speak and used in the sentences I forget all of the words and could not use in the sentences
how can I resolve my problem, please
This is a really common problem! What you are doing while you review the vocabulary that you know and have learned might be the key to solving this problem. The problem exists probably because of a couple reasons:
- You actually do not know the words well enough to recall them
- You are reviewing them by seeing them and testing whether you know the meaning, but not the other way around.
When you speak, you need to remember the meaning that you want to convey, but also the words that allow you to express yourself. If you do not regularly have to think of the words that you know, you will have the trouble that you are describing. Basically, you need to do more work when you review words that you already know. Try these tips:
- Looking at the definition for a word and thinking of the vocabulary
- Putting new words that you learn in a sentence
- Review words that you often forget more regularly
If you get in the habit of using the words that you learn, you should be able to cut down on the ones that you forget!