For lunch I was thinking to choose between making a sandwich, or making eggs with sausage. Is that placement of the comma correct?
Hi. I use Grammarly for correcting my grammar while I write. Here is what I see if I put it into Grammarly: So, according to grammarly there should be a comma after lunch and there is no comma after sandwich. For lunch, I was thinking to choose between making a sandwich or making eggs with sausage. Is that placement of the comma correct? I will add all the picture in in big below.
More questions with commas
- Do I need a comma in the phrase It’s our way of saying, “Thank You.” and should the Y be a capital y?
- Is there a comma after the phrase ‘at this point’ when it comes at the beginning of a sentence?
- Do you place a comma after thank you and the person’s name?
- Does the comma come before or after But?
- Do you put a comma before ANY quote?
- places to put comma
- Does the beginning of my sentence make sense? “Nevertheless, he cries too because…..” I’m confused on if I should keep the comma and the “too”
- Does Therefore Need a Comma?
- Commas Save Lives! Here is Why!
- When to Use a Comma in English? 13 Simple Rules You Should Use
- 15 other ways to say In Conclusion 🙂👉 Synonyms for IN CONCLUSION