It was so short-sighted for Mai to leave school. It was so short-sighted of Mai to leave school. which is correct?
OF. Hi, of is correct here.
More about OF
- Is that placement of the comma correct?
- How many subjects and verbs are in this sentence? The leaves of these trees fall and cover the riverbanks like golden snow.
- Can you give me an example of the phrase ‘You nailed it’?
- Is gracefully an adverb of manner?
- What are the prefixes of -sult?
- Hi. I was wondering if any of the following words have a prefix: create, surface, climbs, waterfalls.
- What part of speech is SUCH? [Grammar]
- Names of Generations, Years and their Characteristics [Generations Timeline]
- 36 Examples of Verb + Noun Collocations [List]
- Almost is which kind of adverb?
- What are the prefixes of Possession?
- More about Of