1. EYE – Globular organs in the head through which we see; the visible part typically almond-shaped on animals with eyelids.
- My cat is blind in one eye.
2. JAW – Upper and lower bony structures that move when talking or eating, forming the framework of the mouth and containing the teeth.
- I have a stiff jaw because someone punched my face yesterday.
3. LIP / LIPS – The two fleshy parts that form the upper and lower edges of the opening of the mouth.
- My lips are very dry because I feel thirsty. Can I have some water please?
4. ARM – Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand.
- She held her newborn baby in her arms for the first time.
5. HIP / HIPS – A projection of the pelvis and upper thigh bone on each side of the human body.
- Women generally have wider hips than men.
6. LEG – Each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands.
- I broke my leg in a motorbike accident.
7. TOE – Any of the five digits at the end of a human foot.
- He cut his big toe on a sharp stone.
8. EAR –
9. RIB –
10. GUM –