- “Is it possible you…. ?” or “Is it possible if you….?”
- How to write a message in appropriate way to ask my instructor to give me recommendation letter to continue graduate study?
- The man who thinks (that) he knows how to play soccer, OR the man who thinks (that) knows how to play soccer well.
- Will I use ‘Understand?’ or ‘Understood’?
- Does this sentence make sense? I’ve been quite worried with the way things have been going recently…
Hello English learners! Today, we have another fun post. That is right, we are going to be talking about the most popular board games! For those that...
// There is no greater motivation than learning the English language while playing games. You don't even...
Hello English learners! This post is going to discuss and explain the phrase: apologize for + verb –ing form. Let’s first start with the word apologize. This...