Hello. I am an English teacher in a primary school in Morocco. I would like to know what is the best way to make pupils understand English. We have only one hour per week and most parents don’t speak English. Do you have any advice?
Best way to make pupils understand English
Answer: Hi, yes.
You should watch movies with them during lessons. That’s the best way to make them understand English.
You should show them songs from YouTube, as well. Or any Youtube video they are interested in. Go through new words in the videos and movies, make them memorize the new words.
I would also use DROPS (app). It’s a great app for memorizing English words.
How to Learn English:
- I understand English but the only issue is to speak it during debate and presentations, I want to know what causes that?
- Best iOS Apps for Learning English
- 7 Special Apps To Quickly Improve Your Typing Speed
- 9 Most Popular iOS Apps to Learn English
- 6 Apps For Learning English Words And Grammar
- How to improve listening skills to understand news programs and improve IELTS listening skills?
- How to learn English words?
- Do you know how to find a native speaker to practice my English with and I can teach her Arabic in return?
- how to say I understand more? I want to use more pieces of the Puzzle comes together….
- Learn English watching youtube videos:)
- Hello, I’m from Belarus. I want to learn English, in exchange, I will teach Russian.
- Best WhatsApp groups to learn English!
- How can I learn English if I only have limited internet access?
- BEST E-Books to Learn English
- How to learn English5 Simple Tips How Not to Learn English Words?
The song helps to understand King Louie better. It’s not just music; it shows what Louie wants and why. He…
Why is the song so memorable?
Hi, no, ‘thanks to’ is not a connector. But you can use it to connect sentences. Together, “thanks to” emerged…
“thanks to” is a connector right? (I need to solve this doubt asap)
Here is how I see it: if you are moving from a position outside a car to a position inside…