My dear friend;
1. A fit/outburst of anger = an occasion when someone suddenly becomes angry.
EXAMPLE: His occasional outbursts of anger shocked those around him.
2. A feeling of anger
EXAMPLE: He was overcome by sudden feeling of anger against the people who had put him there.
1. The cage of anger = Prison
EXAMPLE: The judge put him into the cage of anger for a three-year stretch.
2. do something more in sorrow than in anger = do something because you feel sad or sorry rather than angry
EXAMPLE: They said they were threatening legal action more in sorrow than in anger.
3. Flame with anger = to blaze or seem to communicate a particular quality or excitement, usually a negative feeling.
EXAMPLE: Her eyes flames with anger.
4. Flash with anger = to glimmer or seem to communicate a particular quality or excitement.
EXAMPLE: Her eyes flashed with anger.
he is a pet peeve
bite someone’s head off
these are the idioms that I know