Lightweight – Something that doesn’t weigh very much and is not heavy. The word comes from boxing where competitors are placed into categories based on how much they weigh.
- The new smartphone is much more lightweight than previous models.
- I always prefer buying lightweight goods.
Informed – Someone that has knowledge or expertise of a situation.
- The salesman was very well-informed. He knew all of his facts.
- I spoke to an informed representative who really helped me.
Adaptation – Something that has been changed for a purpose.
- The film was an adaptation of the book, and it was a good one!
- The piece was more of an adaptation than a true story!
Recommended for you:
Other Ways to Say “I know, I understand
Other Ways to Say BYE BYE!
Useful English Phrases For Running A Business Meeting
Difference Between HEAR ABOUT, HEAR OF and HEAR …
Other ways to say “let me know”
Advanced English Grammar and Vocabulary Test