Use GERUND after the verb ‘enjoy’. Gerund is formed by adding -ing ending to verbs, for example:
drive – driving
fly – flying
have – having
read – reading
- I enjoy driving visitors around the city.
- I really enjoyed flying the helicopter.
- Sue enjoys having guests for lunch.
- I’ve always enjoyed reading biographies.
I hope it helps! 🙂
As Mel said, Gerunds usually come after the verb enjoy, but it depends on the context it is being used in. You could also add a pronoun after ‘enjoy’.
Here are some examples:
– I hope you enjoy yourself!
– I really enjoyed myself yesterday.
– She is enjoying that cake.
– He enjoyed his time away from work.