Please also explain the definition of bedlam.
Bedlam is a noun, it refers to a scene of confusion or chaos. Other words you can use for bedlam are turmoil, disorder or mayhem.
- It is bedlam outside, the protesters have blocked they are throwing objects at the police.
- The snowy weather has closed all major roads, the traffic is bedlam.
- The fans caused bedlam after one of their players was sent off.
The phrase regular bedlam means a scene of chaos that happens very often or frequently.
- Regular bedlam is caused by the fans after the match.
- There is a regular bedlam during rush hour traffic as everyone is trying to get home at the same time.
- The protesters usually march quietly, there is no regular bedlam from the protests.
Recommended for you:
What “Don’t get me wrong!” means?
Adverbs Of Frequency
British and American Slang Words
The Difference Between SHALL and WILL