Office supplies list:
- Paper clips
- Sticky notes
Names of OFFICE furniture:
- This is a type of table used specifically to study or do office work.
2. Bookshelf / bookcase
- This is a piece of furniture used to store books.
- Your desk contains many compartments known as _____, which can be used to store various items.
- If you’re working at your desk or sitting at a table, you’ll probably be sitting on this.
5. Rocking chair
- If the chair is large and can rock back and forth, it’s called a _____.
6. Grandfather clock
- This is a special type of clock that stands on its own and as a large swinging pendulum.
7. Picture frames
- What do you usually put photographs in to display them?
8. Desktop / PC
- A _____ is a computer that permanently sits on your desk.
- A _____ is a small, foldable computer that you can carry around with you.
- If you want to charge a device, you should plug the charger into an _____ in the wall.
11. Extension cord
- If the outlet is too far away, you can use this connecting wire to reach it.
- This is a general term for pens, pencils, staplers, and other office supplies.
- What do you call a miniature model of the world that can be read like a map?
Me gustaria recibir vocabulario de ingles. No se si esto sea posible. Me gusta su pagina