[Tweet “SPELLING – a process of naming the letters of the word.”]
SPELLING – a process of naming the letters of the word.
1. The way a word is spelled
- What is the spelling of the word refrigerator?
- It’s R-E-F-R-I-G-E-R-A-T-O-R.
2. A person’s ability to spell words
- His spelling is terrible. He can’t even write his own last name without making a mistake.
Difference Between British and American Spelling
Best English Grammar and Spelling Checkers Online
List of Words With 17 Silent Letters in English