Share this Image On Your Site
Feel good – feel happy, confident, etc..
– We always feel good when we finish a job.
– It makes her feel good when people say they like her.
– They felt so good at the party that they danced all night.
Feel well – feel healthy
– He’s been through a long illness, but now he feels well.
– I’m afraid I can’t work today, I don’t feel well.
– She’s pale, but she says she feels well.
Good and well are also used with be:
I’m good – I’m happy and everything is fine.
I’m well – I’m in good health..