(The root word for racism)
Race has multiple meanings:
1. A competition of speed and time with a start and a finish destination.
For example: a car race, or a bicycle race.
2. To move quickly.
For example: “My heart was racing.”
3. A way to categorize humans based on their physical bodies, family origins, and genetics. A few race categories are: White, Hispanic, Black and Asian.
More for you:
- Racism definition and synonyms
- Racist definition and synonyms
- Racial Profiling definition
- Racial Discrimination definition