What is wife’s sister called?
The sister girl of your wife or husband is your
Sister in law and your wife’s or husband’s brother is your Brother in law.
Definition of Sister in law:
- A sister in law is someone who shares one or both parents with you.
- A sister in law is someone who is married to one’s brother or sister.
- A sister in law is someone who is married to one of your siblings.
- A sister in law is someone who is married to your brother or sister.
- A sister-in-law or brother-in-law is someone who is related to you through marriage. If you are married to her brother, she would be your sister-in-law. If you are married into her family, she is your aunt.
- A sister in law is someone who is related to you through marriage. It is not uncommon for sisters in law to get along well together.
- A sister in law is someone who shares one or both parents with you
How am I related to my brother’s wife’s sister
The term “Sister in Law” refers to a woman who is married to someone else’s brother. It is not used for a woman who is married into another family (for example, if she is married to her mother-in-law).
Who is Brother in law:
The word “brother” is used in many different ways in different languages. In some cases, it means someone who is not a blood relative but rather a close friend or colleague. For example, in Spanish, the term “hermano” is often used to refer to a male friend. In French, the term “frère” is used to describe someone who is not a biological sibling but is instead a close friend.
What does it mean if someone calls me his brother-in-law?
It means they are married to my sister. They are not actually my brother but my sister’s husband.
Wife’s sister in Hindi
Wife’s sister means the sister of your wife. In Hindi language, it is pronounced as “Sister”. It is used in formal situations like wedding ceremonies and parties.
संबंध में नानद कौन है
- Family Relationships in English & Names of Family Members
- What is the difference between relationship and relationships?
- My husband my sister husband relation name in Urdu to English?
- 10 Idioms About Friendship and Relationships [Infographic]
- 25 Idioms about Love and what they mean!
- Who is mom’s sister’s son to me?
- Mothers sister son to me?
- Body Parts in Hindi and English with Pictures- शरीर के अंग
- Body Parts in Spanish! Partes del cuerpo
- What is a homophone? ›› Homophones list 📝👩💼›› 50 words that sound the same but spelled differently
Browse by categories
A Adjectives B Business English C D dictionary E English grammar English Idioms English language English Learning Tips English phrases English teacher English Vocabulary English Vocabulary English words F G H how to learn english I idioms Infographic J K L Learn English M N new words noun O P phrasal verb R S T teach English Teaching English as a foreign language Text Abbreviations tips U W Y
- Advanced English Lesson
- Beginner English
- Business English
- Difference Between
- English Grammar
- English Idioms
- English Learning Tips
- English Questions and Answers
- English Speaking
- English Test
- English Videos
- English Vocabulary
- English Vocabulary Dictionary
- English Writing
- For Kids
- For Teachers
- Intermediate English
- Learn English
- Listening Skills
- Phrasal Verbs
- Teach English
- Useful English learning websites
I am happy we could help you! Have a nice day!
Here is where the answer was not correct
Hi Asia, you passed the test with 88%. Congratulations!
Hi! Thank you so much for this highly useful articte. I am overwhelmed by useful information which I couln´t find…