- We jumped when we heard a noise in the attic.
- There’s no way I’m going up to that creepy attic.
- Everyone was getting tired of his childish antics.
- These aren’t antics, this is truly what I think.
- It’s going to be very cold this week, because here is an artic blast coming from the North.
- They are joining an expedition to the Arctic circle.
- He is one of the most athletic players we’ve seen play this position in a long time.
- We’re shopping for some new athletic wear today.
- I can see the Atlantic ocean outside my window.
- How long does it take to cross the Atlantic Ocean?
- I’m looking for an aerobic workout.
- The doctor said he was infected with aerobic bacteria.
- Today we’re going to practice basic reading comprehension.
- Before we get too far into the details please review the basic information of the project.
- We are going to see a comic tonight.
- Check out this comic strip, it’s hilarious.
- Have you been to the free clinic?
- I just got a new job as a doctor at a clinic.
- This is a classic example of how kitchen appliances were sold in the 1950’s.
- She’s restoring her classic muscle car with her dad.
- Drastic times call for drastic measures.
- Don’t you think quitting is a bit of a drastic move?
- His behavior is no surprise, everything is so dramatic at his age.
- We’ve seen a dramatic drop in prices this week, since the news broke.
- Being dyslexic may mean that you face certain challenges, but it doesn’t put anything off limits for you.
- Tomorrow we’re taking our kids to a testing center to see if they are dyslexic.
- Do you know where the electric panel for this house is?
- Does this house have a gas or electric stove?
- There are some places where deer are considered exotic creatures.
- I want to move to an exotic tropical island.
- I don’t want you to panic, but I think someone just broke into the house.
- She’s not one to panic easily.
- I’m running a little late, because I’m stuck in traffic.
- We’re going to discuss some ways that we can reduce the city’s traffic.
Skype English Lesson with a native AMERICAN or BRITISH teacher ››
Words Ending In -ical
- Do you like to listen to classical music?
- Classical dance is my absolute favorite form of dance to watch.
- I have to admit, watching him get angry and kick his boxes down the stairs was pretty comical.
- I didn’t find that comical at all.
- I’m not trying to be egotistical, but I really am the best in my class.
- He is a conceited egotistical man, and I can’t stand him!
- We’re looking for something economical that fits in everyone’s budget.
- That dress is beautiful, but it’s not economical.
- Doctors have to treat everyone, it’s part of how they stay ethical.
- He’s not the most ethical person I’ve ever met.
- Boy band fans are crazy and fanatical.
- He is fanatical about keeping his kids safe.
- There’s always a logical solution to every problem.
- What’s the logical thing to do here?
- I used to think my brother was magical, I had no idea he was just doing bad magic tricks.
- Our vacation was a magical experience.
- They took time off the clock because the team had to use a medical timeout.
- We’re not sure if what’s wrong with you can be fixed by using something medical.
- I’m going to see my first musical tonight.
- My daughter is starring in her school’s musical this weekend.
- I thought he was standing behind you, but it was just an optical illusion.
- If you close one eye at a time, and look at an object, it will appear as if the object is moving, but it’s just an optical illusion.
- The man led a radical activist movement.
- I don’t think this idea is as radical as you think it is.
- I want to sail away to a tropical island.
- This looks like a tropical disease.
- This is the most advanced anit-aging topical cream on the market.
- I only want to do topical treatments, no surgery please.
- It’s so typical of her to stir the pot and then walk out of the room.
- What’s the typical pricing on something like this?