- When the celebrity couple walked into the room, you could hear the abuzz from the crowd.
- There was an abuzz in the forest, and I couldn’t quit tell where it was coming from.
- In order to promote the movie, the actors did a two week press blitz.
- The strategy was to attack with an all out blitz at a time when the enemy wouldn’t expect.
- He walked in the room, and I could tell right away he was full of bezazz.
- The difference between good and great, is a whole lot of bezazz.
- I went out to eat with my family and we had blintzes last night for desert.
- We’re going to learn how to make a blintz in my cooking class next week.
- After working as a beekeeper for so many year, I’m constantly hearing a buzz sound, even when I’m not around the bees.
- The new phone is generating a huge amount of buzz.
- The only reason they gave you the job is coz you are friend’s with the owner of the company.
- I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning coz it was so cold.
- This weather makes my hair frizz.
- This smoothing shampoo is supposed to make sure your hair doesn’t frizz.
- He just sat there watching his drink fizz.
- Once we poured in the active ingredient our concoction started to bubble and frizz.
- His computer is on the fritz again.
- I would give anything to have just one day go by without the copying machine going on the fritz.
- I love watching the red carpet with all its glitz and glamour.
- I want a dress that has a lot of glitz to it.
- Oh geez, are we seriously going to have to go over that again.
- Geez, give me a break.
- We stayed up all night dancing to jazz.
- I’m forming a jazz band with some old friends from college.
- Jeez! I’m so tired of never being the one to get the promotion.
- I hit my toe on the bed again. Jeez that hurt!
- It’s so annoying when someone stands behind me and kibitzes. If I want advice, I’ll ask for it.
- Enough already with the kibitzing.
- I tripped and fell on my face in front of the entire cafeteria. I am such a klutz.
- I tripped and fell into my future husband’s lap. Who knew being such a klutz would pay off.
- We’re having a quiz tomorrow, and it’s worth half our grade.
- Do you know which material our quiz is on?
- We got to take home a small piece of quartz from the quarry.
- We’re thinking about putting quartz in our bathroom when we remodel it.
- He danced with style and pizzazz.
- The story was ok, but it didn’t have any pizzaz.
- He’s an artist, so no one was surprised when he got into a mood and plotzed in the corner.
- The coach wanted to plotz in frustration, but knew he couldn’t show negative emotion in front of his team.
- Add a spritz of lemon to your salmon after it’s finished cooking in the pan.
- I’m just going to put on a spritz of perfume before I head out the door.
- He’s trying to break into showbiz and he’s looking for a manager.
- Don’t assume that everyone living in California is trying to get into showbiz.
- He had a huge schnoz.
- She had one of the best looking schnozes I’d ever seen.
- This pasta is made out of speltz.
- Tonight we are having chicken and vegetables over speltz, sprinkled with cheese.
- The woman carried a vicious spitz with her, in her purse. It barked at everyone it saw.
- Make that spitz stop yapping.
- She has a beautiful topaz and diamond necklace.
- Do you think topaz will look good with this setting?
- She couldn’t wait to dance the waltz at her wedding with her father.
- We’re learning the waltz today in our dance class.
- Have you hear about the new whiz kid that’s joining our class?
- The cars were whizzing by the side of the road.