Bedroom Furniture Vocabulary:
- This is what you sleep on at night.
- The smallest sized bed is called a _____ bed.
- The largest sized bed is called a _____ bed.
- Two beds stacked on top of each other are called a _____ bed.
- This is the part of the bed you actually sleep on.
- You use this to cover yourself at night when you sleep, usually accompanied by sheets.
7. Duvet / comforter
- Instead of blankets and sheets, you can use something thicker to cover yourself. This is known as a _____.
- What does your head rest on when you sleep?
9. Pillow case
- What do you use to cover a pillow?
- You probably turn this light source off right before you go to bed.
11. Nightstand / bed stand
- You might put your lamp or books on a small table next to your bed, known as a _____.
- This is a small, separate room attached to most bedrooms where you can hang your clothes.
- You can also keep your clothes in this piece of furniture, which contains stacked drawers.
- If you want, you can hang your clothes in a separate piece of furniture called a _____.
- This piece of furniture contains drawers and mirrors that you can use to do your makeup.
- Where might the sun shine through into your bedroom first thing in the morning?
17. Window frame
- What do you call the actual wooden support of the window?
- How about the glass part?
19. Window sill
- What about the ledge along the bottom of the window?
- What about the piece of cloth that can cover the window to block out sunlight?
21. Coat hangers
- You can put your clothes on these devices to make them easier to hang in your closet.
22. Alarm clock
- You can use this device to wake yourself up in the morning.
More for you:
64 Classroom & School Objects