Today we will look at English for Customer Care Service. We hope these phrases help you when you have to call Customer care.
- Good Morning/Good afternoon/Good evening. Thank you for calling (company name), my name is (your name), how can I help you?
- With whom am I speaking?
- What can I do to help you?
- What was the nature of your call today?
Placing on Hold or Transferring
- Thank you for holding.
- Do you mind if I place you on a brief hold while I look into that for you?
- I will transfer your call now.
- To whom can I direct your call?
Taking a message
- He/She is not in the office today, can I take a message?
- For whom is the message?
- I’m sorry the person you are trying to reach is either busy or unavailable at the moment, can I take a message for you?
General Conversation to show interest
- While I take care of this for you, from where are you calling me today?
- While I process this for you, how’s the weather where you are today?
- What do you have planned for the holidays?
- Can I please have your account name/number?
- Could you provide me with your details? (For example, Phone number, address,)
- May I have more information about what has happened?
- Do you know the name of the last representative with whom you spoke?
- What was the order/shipping/tracking number on the package you received?
- Can you please confirm your address for me?
- What is the best method of contact for you?
- Oh, no that’s terrible.
- I agree with you that should not have happened.
- I understand you are upset and I want to help you resolve the problem, can you give me any more details about what happened.
- I completely understand how you feel; I would feel the same way if that happened to me so, let me see what I can do to resolve the problem for you.
- I’m so sorry to hear what has happened, of course, you’re upset, I would be too. Let me see what I can do to help.
- I apologize on our behalf of our company for any misunderstanding, let me see what I can do to solve the problem.
- How do you think we can improve our service?
- On a scale of one to ten, one being the lowest and ten the highest, how would you rate our service?
- Thank you for calling (Company Name) I hope you have a pleasant day.
- Feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have.
I hope this article helps you to provide excellent Customer Service in the future. Leave your comments below if this article helps you and don’t forget to check out our other blog posts on our site as well.