Working on MyEnglishTeacher.eu Blog’s marketing every day I come across tons of websites which could be very interesting to you as an English language learner and as an English teacher as well. I call them English as a Second Language Resources.
English grammar exercises
- 10 Cool ESL Games to Learn English On the Net and Mobile Device
- 5 Quick Games at Any Stage of an English Lesson
- 9 Most Popular iOS and Android Apps to Learn English Language
- The Top 7 Education Apps for Your iPhone and iPad
- 9 English Grammar Apps for iPhone and iPad for You and Your Kids
- 6 Excellent English Grammar Apps for Android
- ESL Apps: 15 English Language Learning Apps for iPhone and Android
- 7 Special Apps To Quickly Improve Your Typing Speed
- 5 Less Known Skype Apps that May Help You a Lot with Language Learning
- 6 Mobile Apps Your English Teacher Won’t Tell You About
Technology for the lesson
- 26 Educational Technologies Every Teacher and Student Should Know
- How To Teach English? Tools for English Teachers to Be Creative [Infographic]
- 5 Tips and Tools to Make Your Presentation in English Amazing
- 10 Well-Known Online Tools For Teachers That You Should Know Too
- Teach English Using Skype + 2 Useful Tools
- 50+ Best Online Quiz and Test Makers for Teachers
- Best Twitter Accounts to Learn English
- Interesting Topics To Talk About in English Conversation Class
Tips to help learn English
- 6 Ways to Immediately Improve Your English Communication Skills Using the Simplest Tips
- 2 Amazing Tips to Memorize and To Remember English Words
- English Accent: 2 Tips to Sound Like a Native English Speaker
- How to Speak English Fluently? 2 Unusual Tips
- 5 Simple Tips To Enjoy English Learning
- 15 Things to STOP Doing When Learning English! (Very Important!)
Idioms and phrases
- 1000+ Most Popular English Idioms and Their Meanings
- Useful English Phrases For Running A Business Meeting
- Phone Conversation: Most Commonly Used English Phrases on the Phone
- Formal and Informal Email Phrases Starting with Greetings, Finishing with Closing Phrases!
- How to Say Thank You? 112 Phrases for Saying Thank You in Any Situation
- Polite Expressions in English: Words, Phrases and Questions to be Kind
Social media in the English lesson
- Does Texting on Facebook, Twitter and Smartphones Change Grammar? Absolutely. See How You Are Writing Today!
- 10 Types of Facebook User. What Type of User Are You? [Infographic]
- Facebook English: 14 Super Pages to Learn and Teach English
- 16 ways English teachers can use Pinterest (Infographic)
Infographics about learning English
- 11 Untranslatable Words [Infographic]
- Teenage Slang Words by American, British and Australian Teens [Infographic]
- So and Such [Infographic]
- English Speaking Countries [Infographic]
- Alternative Education: Video Games Are Changing You and Your Learning Skills [Infographic]
- i.e or e.g?
You wouldn’t believe how many sites are on the web about English as a Second Language. But only a few of them are unique, creative and can grab your attention.
I also placed my collection on MyEnglishTeacher Alltop page. It contains websites like: ABOUT.COM ENGLISH AS 2ND LANGUAGE, TEACHER TALK, OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS – ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING GLOBAL BLOG.
You will find English learning exercises, English language games, tips, worksheets, fantastic tools for learning and teaching English online, some grammar (not boring) and resources for ESL teachers on a visible list.
And most importantly, there are people who you can write to if you have any questions (like me), ideas or you would just simply like to show your own perspective and write a guest post. You can even write guest post(s) for us. So, have fun!