a resistance or reluctance to comply
The rugby player’s unwillingness to accept the new training regiment lost the team’s shot at winning the competition.
The prisoner’s unwillingness to follow the rules forced the guards to take away his phone privileges.
More for you:
- WILLPOWER meaning and synonyms
- Willing – Unwilling
- Willingness – Unwillingness – Wilful
- willingly – unwillingly
- The Difference Between SHALL and WILL!
- English Vocabulary Dictionary
- Conditionals in English: First, Second, Third, Zero and Mixed
- Difference Between GOING TO and WILL!