willingness (noun) – an enthusiastic acceptance or compliance
The doctor’s willingness to do more tests even though experts said there wasn’t any point, saved the patients life.
In interviews, it is advised that applicants demonstrate their willingness to work within the team and accept their new role in the company.
More for you:
- WILLPOWER meaning and synonyms
- Willing – Unwilling
- Willingness – Unwillingness – Wilful
- willingly – unwillingly
- The Difference Between SHALL and WILL!
- English Vocabulary Dictionary
- Conditionals in English: First, Second, Third, Zero and Mixed