What is the difference between realize and notice? When someone send a message to somebody and he/she did not notice immediately in this case can I say: Sorry I did not notice your message. or Sorry I did not realize your message.
Difference between Realize and Notice Answer
The right answer for this sentence is: I did not notice.
This means I did not see your message. or that I did not realize your message is in my inbox.
More for you to read:
- How to Write a Ph.D. Paper
- 25 Ways to Say “Keep Up The Good Work” 💪 & Meaning 🤓
- What does it mean to Recognise?
- 27 Most Common Collocations with Fire
- 9 Most Common English Proverbs About Family
- Uncountable Nouns 🧚♀️ List of Words Without Plural Form
- How to Write a Short Story Step by Step Guide 📚🏆
- Phrasal verbs with Escaped
- Comprehensive List of Question Words
- When does one use Either or Neither?
- How To Start An Essay? • Essay topics • What is an essay • Hooks for essays