What should I write to arrange an appointment with someone? Sample email for meeting invitation.
- arrange an appointment letter
- arrange an appointment by email sample
- make an appointment conversation
A letter should always include:
1. Your address, phone number, email and date (on the top right corner)
2. The recipients name and address (underneath your details, on the left)
3. To whom it may concern or Dear Mr./Mrs. Smith or Dear Sir/Madam
4. Reason for writing the letter: I am writing to arrange an appointment with you in the upcoming week.
5. Explain reason for the appointment: The purpose of the appointment is to discuss the promotion in the Sales department, I would like to be considered for this promotion.
6. Ask them to contact you whenever it is convenient for them: If you are interested in discussing the promotion further with me, please tell me a time that is convenient. I am very excited about this new opportunity.
7. Ending: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to hearing from you and arranging a meeting.
Sample Letter for Meeting Invitation:
Dear Mr/Mrs Smith,
I would like to arrange an appointment with you to discuss your sons behaviour in the classroom. I feel that a meeting would be extremely beneficial for your sons progress in school.
I am available after school hours from Monday to Friday, please let me know when it is convenient for you to come to the school.
Thank you for your time.
- Hello Dr. Cullen this is Sarah.
- Hi Sarah, how can I help you today?
- I would like to arrange an appointment with you, I would like a consultation.
- Of course, what day would you like to come to the surgery?
- I am only available in the morning during the week. Are you available any morning this week?
- Yes, I am free at 9 A.M. on Wednesday. Is that ok for you?
- Yes, that is perfect. Thank you.
- You’re welcome.
- I’ll see you on Wednesday.
- Bye Sarah.
- What are some good opening Greetings for Emails?
- 23 Email Sign Offs 📮 Best Email Closing
- How do I ask for Email Receipt Confirmation?
- Request for Quotation [Template] 📮 How to Write an Email Asking for a Quote?
- Sample email of Thank you for inviting for Job Interview
- Sample Email to Senior Management 😎✉️✅
- How to Say Thanks for the Update to the Manager by Email
- What does cc stand for in email?
- Advanced English Lesson
- Beginner English
- Business English
- Difference Between
- English Grammar
- English Idioms
- English Learning Tips
- English Questions and Answers
- English Speaking
- English Test
- English Videos
- English Vocabulary
- English Vocabulary Dictionary
- English Writing
- For Kids
- For Teachers
- Intermediate English
- Learn English
- Listening Skills
- Phrasal Verbs
- Teach English
- Useful English learning websites
A Adjectives B Business English C D dictionary E English grammar English Idioms English language English Learning Tips English phrases English teacher English Vocabulary English Vocabulary English words F G H how to learn english I idioms Infographic J K L Learn English M N new words noun O P phrasal verb R S T teach English Teaching English as a foreign language Text Abbreviations tips U W Y
Super. Glad to hear that! 🙂
I think you said it really wisely, Oleh! I Love your explanation.
Wise is not the one who knows a lot but the one who knows how to use the knowledge, where…
Interestingly, I got most of the questions right. I am quite impressed with myself.
Wisdom is the ability to interpret information and experiences in beneficial, logical, fair, and mature ways. You can be young…
thank u for this myenglishteacher. it is very helpful!
I want an example of how to respond to this question.
You are trying to get Margaret to book an appointment with you to help her with her law firm. You help lawyers get more leads to help grown their business.
Please complete the following conversation. Can anyone help?
I am trying to get appointments to sell advertising. I need suggestions on how to write an effective email and how to make an effective call to book an appointment.