How do you say Seal in French?
- phoque (plural: phoques)
- joint (plural: joints)
- cachet (plural: cachets)
Seal in French examples
- De temps à autre, le phoque pointait la tête hors de l’eau. (Now and then, the seal popped its head out of the water.)
- Le joint empêche l’eau d’entrer. (The seal prevents water from entering.)
- Il vérifie le cachet royal sur la lettre. (He checks the royal seal on the letter.)
How do you say baby seal in French
A Adjectives B Business English C D dictionary E English grammar English Idioms English language English Learning Tips English phrases English teacher English Vocabulary English Vocabulary English words F G H how to learn english I idioms Infographic J K L Learn English M N new words noun O P phrasal verb R S T teach English Teaching English as a foreign language Text Abbreviations tips U W Y
- 100+ I Love You in French!
- Good Morning in French
- 30+ Ways to Say Good Job in French
- 30 Happy Birthday Wishes in French
- What is the MAIN in French?
- Quiz: What would be the British version to what Americans call “FRENCH TOAST”?
- English to French Language Exchange
- 90 Names of Baby Animals and Their Parents
- Animals List A-Z with Pictures [Infographic] – English Vocabulary for Kids
- 50+ Best Online Quiz Makers for Teachers and Others
- Personality Idioms 🤓Nerd 💬Chatterbox 🐟Cold Fish 🥳Party Animal …
- Farm Animals & Farm vocabulary
- What are names of female animals?
- 8 Simple Animal Idioms That Will Make You a Better Communicator
- 10 Animal Idioms with Explanations to Improve Your Vocabulary [Infographic]
- 30 Catchy Food Quotes!
- 👉 100+ Prepositional Phrase Sentences List ✅ & Prepositions
- 🎒 It’s in the Bag meaning [Idiom]